All posts, comments and forum discussions reflects the views of the individuals only. ConspiracyFiles.net and our hosting provider bears no responsibility for the accuracy of our members comments or posts, and will bear no responsibility or legal liability for posts, comments or forum discussions.
- Trust nobody and always use common sense.
- Users agree not to use any overly-obscene or overly-offensive language or to post any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or otherwise violate any laws.
- Post in the correct forum, if a forum does not exist for your topic of discussion then please post it in the General forum. We’ll do our best to create new forums for popular topics as they arise.
- Stay on topic – Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, thoughts, or pictures.
- Only post in English please.
- Do not correct someone else’s grammar or spelling for the sake of argument. Please keep in mind that English is not everyone’s first language and so we ask that you only correct someone if absolutely necessary for context or clarification.
- Please don’t type in ALL CAPS!
- Do not flame or insult other members. Play nice!
- Please remember most people are sensitive towards criticism or perceived criticism, please keep your posts constructive.
- To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, our moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be contrary to forum rules.
- Do not “bump” threads.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and if not, is posted with the permission of the media owner.
- All copyright content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. This website does not support the distribution of copyrighted works and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
Our disclaimer and rules may change from time to time. Please check back often.